PAQS Research Committee will be organizing a Covid-19 Pandemic Workshop
PAQS Research Committee will be organizing a Covid-19 Pandemic Workshop as below
Date: Friday, 20th November 2020.
Time: 3.00 PM HK Time (GMT +8)
Workshop Mode: Online.
Workshop Method: Value Management
Covid-19 Pandemic Workshop brochure is attached
The objective of this workshop is to gather information on the impact of the global crisis on PAQS Countries. The outcome of the workshop will be presented to the PAQS Board for consideration to be published in the PAQS website.
We would like to invite each country to send three (3) representatives from different sectors eg private, government, contractor, etc. who are familiar with the proposed topics listed below.
1. INDUSTRY e.g., Economic uncertainty and environmental issues
2. PROCUREMENT e.g., e-procurement
3. CONTRACT MANAGEMENT e.g., Pandemic Act, contractual issues (time, cost, quality)
4. SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS e.g., material supply issues
5. WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT e.g., work from home, workplace health and safety
Please use the QR code provided in the brochure by 12noon on 6 November 2020 for registration.